An increasing number of business, of all shapes and sizes, are finding that internet based accounting systems can enable them to manage their day-to-day bookkeeping with ease and keep on top of how their business is performing.
An internet based system will typically:
- be completely web-based, so there is nothing to download, update or install on your computer and you can access it from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- safely back up data and provide security for your data in the same way that banks do
- create professional looking invoices, and make chasing for payment easy
- enable straightforward recording of expenses, including Mobile Apps to do this away from the office
-bring in bank and credit card data automatically, allowing for easy tracking of cash in and out
- submit VAT returns directly to HMRC
And because systems are internet based, it means that your accountant can log-in at any time, to see the same real time data as you can see, and thereby provide immediate effective support to resolve queries or assist with day-to day tasks.
I have experience in setting up systems for clients, and can provide training and on-going support.